Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

It Is Vitally Important That You Understand by Don Twobears

Alrighty then, as Jim Fletcher of “RaptureReady.com” stated I am going to put on my
 Big Boy pants and make a startling comment! It is FACT that My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem...a JEW...and he was born to Mary and Joseph...who were JEWS as well. Mary and Joseph, the parents of Jesus Christ, were in the lineage of King David and Mary and Joseph and Jesus worshiped God in the Synagogue in Jerusalem. Jesus Christ is Lord, HE is also God...in human form, as is the Holy Spirit is God and the Father is God, they are the personage of God...all together!! Now...if you have a problem with that...first realize, it is YOUR problem, not mine! I already KNOW these facts and I call Jesus Christ my Lord...I have NO problem with prostrating myself in HIS view. I am HIS servant, I will do as HE asks me to do and if that calls for my death, then so be it!! I KNOW where I am going to be in Eternity...Heaven with my Lord and Savior!

As I stated in my last writing, I am an “Saved Alpha Dog” who desperately wants to be more like a “Saved Beta Dog”. If you recall, I use this naming to make it easier to see my faults and learn from others, but...I will NOT follow or listen to anyone, that speaks against the Word of God to us, the Bible. The Lord God almighty has shown me many things in my own life that proves to me...HE is GOD! HE has shown me how my Life came to be and by whom and HIS hand was in everything long before I was ever thought of. My Lord knows my errors and Sin...as do I...and it is HIS Love that covered my SIN with HIS precious Blood on the Cross at Calvary. I enjoy saying “I am so saved in ain't even funny” and as a matter of Fact...my being saved is down-right serious!

The next thing that I remember, was the overwhelming need to study the Word of God, to better understand why I am here and what I am suppose to be doing while I'm here. I am still working on this part and I probably will be for the rest of my Life. The reason is simple actually, as I read the Word of God, I ask for His Wisdom and Discernment, which the Lord provides and then I sit back and watch each and every verse expand in every direction. The verses of the Bible take on a Life of their own and they grow deeper and the verbiage expands as well, translation is enormous, thus I learn and learn and continue. This is what the “Unsaved Individual” never sees in the Bible, no matter how many times they read it, it never makes sense to them.

I WANT to KNOW...my Lord and Savior, I want to KNOW why HE would die on a Roman Cross for someone like me, so as I read and read, I begin to understand HIS love. At the moment, I yearn to see HIS face, to put my ear to HIS chest and hear HIS Heart, the heart that stopped for three days, just to save a worthless individual as me. Here's what is so weird, Jesus Christ thinks I am so valuable, that HE would give up HIS life to save someone like me and yet the world would rather I not consume another breathe of air. Therefore to the world I say this, you think you have what it takes to take me out?! Bring it on!!! Now, if by sheer chance, you succeed, know this...YOU will have actually sent me where I want to be...with my Lord and Savior...in anticipation of this feat...Thank you from the bottom of my Heart! By the same token, if you fail, the next person you will see is Jesus Christ, but sadly, your destination will not be what you want it to be! As my Dad used to say, “Put that in your pipe and smoke it!” John 15:18-19 "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." That speaks volumes to me! I am not trying to be obnoxious here, I am speaking the truth, with my Lord...I fear nothing and no one! Come time, I will hear my Lord say to me, Matthew 25:23 " His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." That is all I want to hear my Lord say, and when I look into HIS eyes, I will see HIS joy and Happiness, what more could anyone ask for??

Somewhere along the way, people have gotten on the wrong foot, they somehow think they can DO something great enough to BUY their way into Heaven! That is totally WRONG!! That is satan talking to you and like an idiot, your listening to him, just like Adam and Eve. It says in John 15:5-7 "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." There it is, in writing, straight from the Word of God, the Bible! You can NOT say enough “Hail Mary's” and you can NOT say enough “Our Father's” and if you pray to Mary, your Prayers will never be heard...Jesus Christ is Lord! THERE IS NO OTHER GOD! JESUS CHRIST IS LORD AND GOD! If you so desire to pray...and...you want your prayers to be heard...then pray to God...and no other! John 14:6-7 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him." There is no other explanation, there is no other way, there is only one God and HE is the only one that hears your Prayers! Your relationship with the Lord God Almighty...is a “One on One” relationship...Jesus Christ is Lord of all and Jesus Christ is GOD!

The point is this! The problem is not me or anyone like me...it is YOU! YOU have until the moment of your death or the Rapture, to find Jesus Christ and make a relationship with HIM...on HIS terms, not your terms! After death or the Rapture, there are only two places to go...Heaven...or hell! It is YOUR decision, not anyone else's...and there will not be any acceptable excuses...you are either saved by Grace of Jesus Christ...you go to Heaven...or you are not saved and your are certainly headed for Hell! One last thing to remember...either way you go...it will last for Eternity...that is forever and ever!!

“RaptureReady” is here along with others, that believe the Word of God is the absolute truth, that Jesus Christ is Lord over all and all of us will stand before HIM...and HE will either be your Father...or your Judge and executioner! It is vitally important that you understand, the DECISION has always be YOURS to make! No one will ever be able to intercede for you, there is no human...righteous enough for that task, no Priest...no Pastor...no Rabbi...no Imam...whatever, able to save you from eternal hell! As Jesus Christ said “I am the way the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father except by me”!

Everything in the Word of God, the Bible, points to this one central idea and it is the truth, because God said so, for me that is enough! The “Rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ” is very, very, close to taking place. Being that time is so very, very, short, take a few moments and ask the Lord for HIS Wisdom and Discernment and then read the Bible! Start in Matthew and read, try and understand that Jesus Christ Loves you as much as HE loves me, He doesn't want you to go to Hell, but YOU must ask HIM into your Life! It doesn't matter what you have ever done before in your Life, no matter whatever you think you have done wrong! Jesus Christ is here and is always willing to accept you and forgive you of your sin, if you will ask HIM to! You will then be an adopted Son of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and you will inherit Heaven for Eternity! Being that no one ever knows the day of their death, it is always a sudden occurrence, it makes this need more important than ever. Don't wait, don't put it off, you will never know when today...ends for you! I Hope and Pray I will see you in the Rapture, so until then may the Lord Bless and keep you, until we sit at HIS feet in Heaven. Marantha Lord!